Click on the grey boxes to edit the matrices and their dimensions. Matrix values can be numbers or variables consisting of letters and parenthese. Dimensions are limited to the range 1-6.
Or try an example matrix:
( × )
( × )
(2 × 2)
Notes, Bugs & Features
- Don't use fractions. e.g. use 0.5a not a/2.
- Don't leave a space between variables and coefficients, e.g. write "4a" not "4 a".
- Variables must consist only of upper- or lower-case letters and parentheses.
- cos(5) won't work, cos(pi) will.
- θ won't work, theta will.
- The dot notation is used for the output, so b.b means b2.
- Expressions, such as a + b, cannot be used (yet).
- The variable ab is assumed to be a single variable, not a × b.
- Separated parts of expressions are not cancelled, e.g. 2a + b - 2a.